About the Author
Dale Harder lives in Castro Valley, California with his wife Karel.
Other Sports Books He's Written:
1. Strength & Speed (10 editions)
2. Sports Comparisons---You Can Compare Apples to Oranges (2 editions)
Math Books He's Authored:
There are over 60 titles in all but his best seller was Think Tank (10,000 copies)
Games He's Created:
1. Frac Jack (10,000 copies)
2. Decimal Blackjack
3. Math Blackjack
4. Mind Bogglers
5. Smarty ( a new word game--see our MindBogglers.org site)
For Fun & Pleasure:
Dale likes to measure people's grip strength with his hand dynamometer; plays games like Smarty and Boggle; reads books, magazines & newspapers; watches DVDs; lifts weights; chins the bar; walks and enjoys talking with people.
1. B.A. Psychology, Cal Berkeley
2. Elem. Teach. Credential, S.F. State
3. M.A. Education Admin, S.F. State
4. Certified computer instructor by NCTI at Cal Berkeley extension
5. Secondary Math Credential, Calif., challenged exam & won.
6. Secondary Biology Credential, Calif.
challenged exam & won.
Some of His Sports Activities:
He participated on the college track team at Oakland JC; in the Highland Games at Invergordon, Scotland in 1962; masters track & field in the throws and the Irish Games at Moraga, California.
He won the World's Masters Scottish Highland Games for his age group in 2002